At our 5th Lisk Berlin Meetup on August 29th, 2017, we discussed how decentralized technologies can improve current centralized solutions.
- 18:30 - 19:00: Registration
- 19:00 - 19:10: Max Kordek - What is Lisk - July/August Re-cap
- 19:10 - 19:20: Maik Fahldieck - CoinAngels
- 19:20 - 19:40: Yuki Fujisawa - Would cryptocurrency change the value of human? - A case study of “VALU” in Japan
- 19:40 - 20:00: Ethan Clime - Market Creators in the Crypto Industry
- 20:00 - 20:15: Open Discussion with Lisk Team and blockchain enthusiasts.
- 20:15 - 21:00: Networking and Beers
- Maik Fahldieck - Co-Founder of Taikonauten.
- Yuko Fujisawa - Yuko Fujisawa (also known as wasabi) is a Blogger/Social Media Director from Tokyo. She moved to Berlin in 2015 as a freelance Translator, and started a blog writing about her alternative way of living that encourages various people to create future opportunities by themselves.
- Ethan Clime - CEO at Crowdholding. Crowdholding decentralizes employment through the monetization of crowdsourcing.