Welcome to the Lisk Blockchain Meetup in Berlin! On June 13th we had two speakers who shared with the audience a glimpse into the world of Blockchain Governance.
- 18:30 - 19:00: Registration
- 19:00 - 19:10: Quick Introduction - Welcome Speech
- 19:10 - 19:30: Tobias Schwarz - To be announced.
- 19:30 - 19:50: Ethan Frey - From consensus to governance, enforcing collective decisions.
- 19:50 - 20:00: Yalda Mousavinia - Cooperative Missions for a New Space Agency
- 20:00 - 20:15: Open Discussion with Lisk Team and blockchain enthusiasts.
- 20:15 - 21:30: Networking and Beers
- Ethan Frey - Head of developer tooling at Tendermint (https://tendermint.com/), building the light client and an application framework to reduce development time and complexity when building a blockchain.
- Yalda Mousavinia - Co-founder of Space Cooperative (http://space.coop/), a California startup that is developing a platform to enable global collaboration on large-scale space missions. They plan to use blockchain to track mental and financial contributions within the cooperative network, in addition to a democratic voting process and peer review to verify work quality.