Why is my balance zero with a new address
If Lisk Hub shows a zero balance and a different wallet address, this is likely due to the passphrase being written incorrectly. In order to make sure the passphrase is correct, please follow these steps carefully:
- Make sure your passphrase has exactly twelve words with exactly one space between each two words, so 11 spaces in total.
- Verify your twelve words by going through the Mnemonic BIP39 Word List. All of the words should be exactly as on the list.
- Make sure that there are no extra spaces before or after the twelve-word passphrase, or any hidden characters anywhere in it.
- Copy the passphrase from the URL and paste into Lisk Hub.
- If this does not work, reinstall Lisk Hub and try again.
If the above does not work, it is possible that, when setting up a passphrase, one or more words began with a capital letter. Please check different combinations, beginning with adding a capital letter at the beginning of the first word of your passphrase.