How do I create a Lisk ID and passphrase?
You can create a Lisk ID
To set up your Lisk ID and passphrase on Lisk Hub, follow
- Download Lisk Hub.
- Open the Lisk Hub desktop app.
- Click on Create Lisk ID.
- Move your cursor around to create a random Lisk ID and your own Lisk network avatar. Your Lisk ID will be displayed below your avatar.
- Click on Get Passphrase and accept the disclaimer on the next page.
- Drag the red button to reveal your 12-word passphrase.
- Carefully write down your passphrase and store it in a safe place. If you lose it, you won’t be able to restore it. We won’t be able to restore it either. Confirm that the passphrase is written down and safely stored.
- Pick the two words in your passphrase that are missing so that we know you wrote it down.