How can we help?
- What is Lisk?
- What problem is Lisk solving?
- What makes Lisk unique to other platforms?
- When was the Lisk ICO date?
- Why is Lisk based in Zug, Switzerland?
- Why did Lisk establish a foundation?
- Who manages the Lisk Foundation assets?
- Does Lisk release financial reports?
- What is Lightcurve?
Lisk Wallet - Getting Started
- What is the official Lisk wallet?
- Does Lisk have a mobile wallet?
- What is Lisk Hub?
- What is the difference between Lisk Hub and Lisk Mobile?
- How do I create a Lisk ID and passphrase?
- How do I access Lisk Hub?
- How do I access Lisk Hub on Testnet?
- Does Lisk have transaction fees?
Lisk Wallet - Account Security
- What is a Lisk passphrase?
- How to refund second Lisk passphrase?
- Should I initialize my Lisk account?
- What is a Lisk multi-signature account?
Lisk Wallet - Troubleshooting
- Transaction confirmed but still no Lisk?
- What if I forgot my passphrase?
- Registered second passphrase by accident?
- Why am I seeing the error: timestamp is in the future?
- Why does my Lisk wallet have a zero balance?
- Why is my balance zero with a new address?
- Was my Lisk account hacked?
- What are decentralized applications?
- What is the difference between dApps and smart contracts?
- What programming language does Lisk use?
- Where is the Lisk Core source code?
- Do I need to be technical to use Lisk?
- What are sidechains?
- What gives LSK tokens their long-term value?
- Where should I store my Lisk tokens?
- What exchanges is Lisk (LSK) listed on?
- How are new LSK tokens created?
- What is the max circulating Lisk supply?
- What is the annual Lisk inflation rate?
- How long does a Lisk transaction take to confirm?
- How do I make an outgoing LSK transaction?
- How much does it cost to send Lisk tokens?
- How long do transfers take with exchanges?
- When was the Lisk ICO date?
- How much was raised during the Lisk ICO?
- How were the Lisk ICO tokens distributed?
- How many unique ICO participants invested in Lisk?
- What was the LSK token price during the ICO?
- What was the distribution of Lisk (LSK) from the ICO?
What is Lisk Testnet?
- When did the Lisk network go live?
- How are blocks stored on Lisk?
- What is Lisk Mainnet?
- What is Lisk testnet?
- What consensus algorithm does Lisk use?
- How does the Lisk delegate system work?
- What is a delegate round?
- How long is a delegate round?
Voting and Delegates
- How do I vote for a delegate?
- What is the cost to vote for a delegate?
- What are voting rewards?
- When will I receive my voting rewards?
- How do I register as a delegate?
- What is the cost to register a delegate?
- Why do people trust Lisk?
- Who controls the Lisk network?
- How much does Lisk value security?
- Has Lisk ever been hacked?
- What is a brain wallet?
- Roadmap Overview
- Roadmap terminology
- What are the phases of development in the roadmap?
- What are the 6 statuses of the objectives on the roadmap?
- At what point of the roadmap will I be able to start building blockchain applications?
- Why are the SDK and sidechains at the end of the roadmap?
- Why have we prioritised e.g. Architecture over contested and awaited amendments to DPoS, or Dynamic Fees?
- Why are the new application architecture and design important?
- Why are you migrating to TypeScript?
- Why is implementing a future-proof protocol change mechanism important?
- Why does Elements only have one objective per phase?
- Why are the majority of Core objectives in the first two phases?
- How are we ensuring objectives will be met in a streamlined and efficient manner?
- Why are there no dates on the roadmap?
- Is this roadmap definite?
- What about the objectives where a LIP has not been published yet?
- LIP Terminology
- What is a LIP?
- What is the process for proposing a LIP?
- What are the stages of development for a particular LIP?
- Who is the LIP Editor?
- Is there a specific timeline for a LIP to be discussed or submitted?
- Can accepted community-championed LIPs alter the roadmap?
- Can the community propose LIPs beyond objectives disclosed on the roadmap?
- Are the LIP guidelines set in stone?
- Can only parts of a specific LIP be implemented?
- Can a LIP, accepted as “proposed”, be rejected or withdrawn?
- Why is the first batch of LIPs published as draft on GitHub without mailing list stage?
- Why is the Lisk community valuable?
- How big is the Lisk community?
- How to get involved with the community?
- Can I become a Lisk community moderator?
- Where can I find a list of events?
- Can I host a Lisk meetup in my city?