Get onboarded to the Lisk SDK with step-by-step walkthroughs that simplify the process of developing a proof of concept blockchain application.
What do the tutorials cover?
- How to initially set up the Lisk SDK and get the network started.
- How to develop a new transaction type and how to register it with the application.
- How to create a sendable transaction object of the new type, and send it to the network.
Built using the Alpha SDK, our Hello World application explains how to create a new transaction type from scratch.
Hello World is a simple example to showcase how to create a new transaction type by implementing the
The Cashback application shows you how to create a new custom transaction inherited from a pre-existing transaction type.
Built by extending the balance transfer transaction, in addition to the regular transfer functionality, the cashback transaction also applies an inflationary 10% to the senders account.
This tutorial is an example of a simple but valid use case - a cashback transaction.
- Cashback Tutorial
- Full code example of the Cashback application on Github
- Cashback Webinar with Demo