All Information at a Glance
Up to two proof of concept blockchain applications are being chosen each month, depending on the number of quality submissions.
One-time funding of 2,500 Swiss francs for each proof of concept blockchain application. Paid out once all requirements are met.
The proof of concept blockchain application should be developed within a six-weeks timeframe.
All proof of concept blockchain applications must be developed on their own blockchain using our Lisk SDK. A user interface should be developed as well.
Lisk provides a variety of support and resources to build your proof of concept:
- You and your project are featured on the Lisk blog.
- We tweet several times about your project and share it on our social media.
- Earn 2500 Swiss francs in LSK tokens.
All these points have to be fulfilled, in order to receive the Lisk Builders grant.
- The proof of concept blockchain application must be developed on its own blockchain using the Lisk SDK.
- The complete code of the application needs to be public on GitHub.
- The proof of concept has to be delivered with at least a minimal user interface.
- To complete the project, the participant needs to write a blog post about their work and experience.
The Lisk Builders Program has already funded several proof of concept blockchain applications.
Disclaimer: Due to AML/KYC regulations each participant has to undergo a KYC procedure in order to receive the 2,500 Swiss francs in funding. This includes the full name, address and a scan of their valid passport or ID card.